The entry-level position within Qbt Consulting. The Technician role will suit a candidate that has been in the industry for around 2-3 years and has a solid understanding of business technology basics. To be successful with Qbt Consulting, you will need to be driven, passionate and self-motivated.
Frenchs Forest, NSW
Full time, Employee
General secondary (high)
up to $65,000 p.a. plus technology pack
- Collecting and Triaging Support Calls
As the first point of contact between Supernova clients and the team, you will be triaging and collecting further information regarding support calls before action is taken by your team.
- Troubleshooting Software/Hardware Remotely
Support tickets raised by Supernova clients will need to be troubleshot. You will be working with clients via email, phone and remote connection tools to resolve issues with both Windows and macOS systems.
- Ad-hoc Project Delivery Work
At times, there will be a need for you to work with another team within the business for the purposes of delivering projects
Qualifications and Experience
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have, at a minimum, the following:
- 2-3 years experience in a Level 1, Level 2 Service Desk role
- An understanding of Windows Server environments
- An understanding of Windows Desktop operating systems
- A basic understanding of Networking and Data Flow
- Exposure or experience to Cloud computing products such as Gsuite, Office 365 or AWS
- A passion for technology and improving your own knowledge